Sunday, September 5, 2010

a bottle or twice?

Aug 17

It was another busy day at work when Tibors (my officemate) sent me an sms in the middle of a heated discussion on the strategies for next year. The sms went "dud, a bottle or twice tayo mamaya?"  I can't help but to burst in laughter since the sms' intention was to ask me "a bottle or two after work?". Sobrang tawa ako ng tawa to the point na I have to step out of the boardroom and laugh out loud.  

After work, we decided to head to our friendly tambayan / inuman just few minutes drive from the office. To our surprise, the "used" to be tambayan place is now a gurly bar under new management. Immediately we decided to hit the opposite bar where I got drunk in one party.  And so we sat there, two dysfunctional Pinoy/Pinay sharing a bucket of our loved Gilbey's Premium Strength (GPS). A lot of exchanges were made during that night and we bid our goodbyes after consuming two bottles of GPS.

I took the normal route that I am taking, speeding at around 60kph until a truck which was on my right made a swift cut to where I am...the rest is history, my laptop's gone and my car's a wreck

Don't get me wrong, I drank during that night but am not drunk.

Cheers! hik!

No comments:

Post a Comment